Head Office Fit Out
Hume Community Housing is currently completing a 60-unit affordable housing development, which incorporates two commercial office spaces, which Hume will occupy as a new Head Office. The office space occupies the ground floor area of the building and is separated by a driveway. The total internal floor area if 533sqm. The main build is expected to be completed early February 2018. This request for tender is solely for the fit out works to Commercial Areas A and B.
Important Tender Information
- Construction fit out period is eight (8) weeks
- Fit out works to co-exist with main build (job site shared)
- Will be required to coordinate works with main builder onsite
- Site work hours are indicated at 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 1pm Saturdays. No work is to be undertaken on Sundays or Public Holidays. Hours of work are also subject to Local Council Regulations
- Wheelchair accessible including AS4299 and AS1428.1, 2 and 3
- Commercial space A is 265.62m2
- Commercial space B is 203.32m2
- Statutory Certification including but not limited to National Construction Code (NCC)
Tender Submission closes Tuesday 19th December at 2pm.
Request for Information closes Tuesday 5th December at 5pm.
If you are interested in submitting a tender for this project please request documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the following link Tenderbox quoting reference number OFW789.
To open, view and print PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free from the